Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Production Log: Friday 7th September 2012

In today's lesson we started to create a School magazine, this was so that we could get familiar with using Photoshop as we will be creating a music magazine. We went round the school in groups and we took photos for our front cover and contents page. My magazine was to show the new changes that have been made to school, for example the new sixth form area and new sixth former's making friends. On the front cover I had a long shot of two people sitting in the sixth form area talking. I already have experience with using Photoshop. Sitting next to me was a girl who had never used Photoshop before; I explained to her the basics of using Photoshop by showing her how you remove the white background etc. 

We have been required to think about what type of music magazine we are going to be doing. I have a rough idea of the type of pictures that I want, I would like some close ups and mid shots of the my model. I’ve been looking at some magazines to get a rough idea in how I might have mine set out, but I’m not 100% sure, so I’m going to carry on looking around for more image ideas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment