Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Production Log: Monday 10th September


Today I continued with my preliminary task, at the beginning of the lesson I aimed to finish my front cover. I had about 50 minutes to do this. In the previous lesson I had taken some images and helped my friend who was struggling to use Photoshop, this meant I only had managed to import my image onto the canvas and plan out a simple layout for the magazine. I used many drop shadows on my text, this is because I believed that by adding a drop shadow to the text will make it stand out more and catch the target audience attention. I based my colour scheme with blue and yellow as these are the school colour. Below is a print screen of the effects that I added to the masthead in order to make it stand out. I have used a drop shadow and I have bevelled and embossed it. 


As I managed to complete my front cover I began to create my contents page, I already had a rough idea of how I was going to lay it out. I made sure that my contents page consisted of images and writing. However I felt that as it was just a preliminary task I didn't have enough information to add to the page; this meant that I had a very plain contents page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment